Note: We can use the patio outside the dining room at the course after we finish golf. Bring a beverage and picnic dinner.
sure you are registered on the Meetup site: www.meetup.com/Asheville-Singles-Golf
and RSVP each time you plan to play. We will use the replies to notify the
course of how many will play each Monday
Try to arrive early so that the tee time is no later than 5:00pm
This is a flat course, consider walking
See below for noted from the course:
Many new percautions have been put in place to help keep our staff and customers safe from COVID-19.
- All bunker rakes have been removed from the course
- Carts will be disinfected after every use; including steering wheels, sand bottles, seats and handles.
- All high touch areas will conintue to be sanitized often.
- If you are feeling sick please stay home and play with us when you are feeling better.
- We have removed water coolers from the course.
- All guests are welcome to take individual carts in order to keep a six foot distance from their playing partners.
- We ask you to only enter the clubhouse to use the restroom
- We have moved our aeration dates back so our guests can enjoy the spring weather!
- Golf is by nature a perfect social distancing sport and we hope you can enjoy this beautiful spring weather with us on the links! Call us anytime to book your tee time!