Oct 6th and 7th - Weekend Golf at Lake Lure
Golf at Bald Mountain and Apple Valley with lodging on Saturday night at the resort.
Saturday golf will tee off after noon with Sunday golf tee off in the morning. There will be a scramble on Saturday with prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams as well as closest to the pin on all par 3s Saturday and Sunday. There is a 1 night stay in 2 bedroom / 2 bath condos at the resort. Participants have the choice of a roommate or single with the single stay at additional cost. A Saturday night dinner at the restaurant on Lake Lure is planned. Dinner is paid by participants.
There is a limited number of condos available for this event so registration is limited to a maximum of 40 participants. Registration for this event must be completed by July 6th and will be a 3 step process. Each participant must register with Martha Stump via email (email@example.com) indicating double or single accommodations and handicap information and then will pay for the weekend by contacting Lori at Rumbling Bald Resort (828) 694-3050. 1/2 of the total payment must be made to the resort by Friday, July 6th and then the remaining payment must be made to the resort 2 weeks prior to the event Friday, September 21st. There is NO refund for withdraw from the weekend. If you have registered and paid by July 6th and then must cancel you can contact me for a possible waiting list. If there isn't one you will forfeit your payment.
Payment for the weekend is as follows:
- Guest room rates double occupancy $160 paid to Lori at Rumbling Bald Resort
- Guest room rates single occupancy $240 paid to Lori at Rumbling Bald Resort
- Prize money $10 per person paid to Martha Stump on Saturday before tee off.
This should be a fun weekend at a beautiful mountain golf resort. Oct is a great month for color and both golf courses have forest and mountain views. Early Oct weather is generally warm (not hot), dry, with great golf temperatures. Both courses are playable but challenging and offer something for all levels of golfers.
Steps for Registration:
1. Email Martha Stump (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- First and Last name
- email address
- phone #
- My Roommate will be:
- Condo mates if you have a preference:
- Handicap / Average 18 hole score
2. Call Lori at Rumbling Bald Resort to set up payment for weekend:
- Give Lori the name of he event (Martha Stump)
- Dates of weekend Oct 6th & 7th
- Let Lori know if you have a roommate or are a single
3. Pay $10 prize money fee to Martha Stump on Saturday before golf
American Singles Golf Association, 1122 Industrial Drive, Suite 107, Matthews, NC 28105